Monday, September 8, 2008

Courage

I must get better at blogging. I started this one to daily record the little blessings in my life...key word there...DAILY. I have been lucky lately to do so monthly! Oops! SO I go back to my original premise even if it is just a line or two a daily recording of the good things that happen in my life.
Today, well lately, the blessing in my life has been the re-appearance of the courage to be. Just be the unique normal one that I am. It had gone away for a while and trying to fit in a mold that just isn't you is not only frustrating but painful too. So I am blessed of late to have returned to the courage it takes to be oneself. i am so glad it came back from where ever it went to I missed it greatly. So taking that courage I am off to the movies alone cause dang it I want to clone wars! Later.

No comments: