Friday, September 12, 2008

Missed yesterday due to Hurricane preparations but I am doing yesterday right now and will hopefully do today's a bit later.
today's blessing came in the form of a little one year old and her parents. They were evacuating from the southern part of the state and came to visit and then stay the night. I was so grateful for them. It really is nice to have visitors and friends. AND they brought me my fall garden. What blessing that was. I had been looking into what i could plant for a container garden this season and they offered me their leftovers. So I have lettuce, broccoli, tomato, and (I think) cabbage plants. So as long as Ike doesn't kill them this weekend I have a small veggie garden.

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

It's nice to read all your blessings! :)