Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Job

The miracle of the day? a job! Not just job interviews, which were amazing themselves, but three job offers! I accepted one because it seemed to offer the best in benefits. It pays a tiny bit less than the other two ( 5 cents less) but promises me 40+ hours a week which the others wouldn't. In the way of benefits in 90 days I will be able to get the whole shebang medical, dental, vision, life,short term disability, 401k... now I doubt I get the life or short term but the rest for sure. I may call one of the other ones and see if we can work out a pt schedule during the hours I am not at primary job since I will be working 11-7 I could possibly work an earlier or later shift elsewhere. But it is such a miracle to see myself employed again not only employed but at a higher pay than my last job and with benefits coming up.

No comments: