Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My blessing today is the temple. Having one nearby and being able to go to it. The past three months I have been unable to attend the temple while I cared for my mom so I was very excited and happy to get to go tonight. When I joined the church there were something like 23 temples in the world a vast majority being in Utah. Now there are well over 100 temples and they dot the earth with 4 in Texas alone. Attending the temple was a great re-fueling for me after a drought. It felt like going home to walk in and see people I had gotten used to seeing each Tuesday but hadn't for 3 months because I was gone. To be back where i was missed and where people were glad to see me was so relaxing and energising. Yup today I see the blessing of the temple in my life.

No comments: