Wednesday, February 6, 2008

hmm here are more

Yesterday while I was at work I thought of a bunch more "new" blessings or miracles and now I can remember none of them!Sometimes it is a miracle I remember anything this brain gets so fried at times!
But here are some of the ones I thought of as I was driving to Seabrook...
Once again I am thankful for the beauty of the earth (and yes all of you who know that hymn it is one of my favorites). The Lord takes some rain and washes the air clean and the sky clear and poof there is the most gorgeous azure blue sky cool day in ages! Yup spring training and then baseball season just around the bend!
I am thankful that sometimes The Lord does answer prayers instantly...Monday we had mandatory drug testing at work and well I have always had a difficult time being able to pee on demand for pre-employment screening it took an hour and a half!!! but my prayer was answered I was in and out in moments.
I am also thankful that sometimes the answer has to wait a bit because an instant answer may not have been as good as the one that came through a bit of waiting.

No comments: