Monday, February 4, 2008

many repeating blessings and some new...

the toughest thing about this is trying to not repost blessings or miracles that I have already put on here and this with the blog only a month old! What am I gonna do a year from now?lol It is not that I don't have other blessings in my life it is justthat certain ones are really glaring right now and so jump to the fore front of things.
like what you ask?
well...
like friends and other people in my life that are truly blessing my life. Like my friend Sweet Pea, I am more grateful than I can express for her. She is the reason I have the awesome job I have ( another blessing I am constantly thankful for) but beyond that she is such an influence for good in my life.
Or the friend I am staying with ( I have a nickname for her but can't remember it I will have to find it and replace all of this with it) to take me in and allow me to stay is wow! But even beyond that there is just something about our friendship that enriches me I hope I can do the same for her.
there are numerous other friends and this post would take days if I even tried to name them all so just suffice it to say I am grateful for the blessing of friends.
One blessing I don't think I have specifically named but what this whole blog is all about is my TESTIMONY and how grateful I am for it. That it changes and grows each day that I even own it at all. Without the knowledge that Heavenly Father loves me and created this world as part of a plan well who knows where I would be, if I would even be. The knowledge that this is not the end all of our existance gets me past the crap of this life. What a blessing that is.
Mostly today I am grateful for the beauty of the earth. This world is such a beautiful place the blue skies green plants and whatever your vista brings you it is beautiful enjoy it!

No comments: